We’re moving along on our journey to bringing you an amazing lifelogging experience. This week we’ve been continuing work on the “in progress” items from previous week.
More specifically, we’re working on:
- Making the OSX client user-friendly.
- Stabilizing the android app
- Continuously creating moments as we add more photos
- Making the momentification system more stable
Regarding the hardware and other items,
- Manufacturing of the pre-series PCB began this week in Taiwan
- Yomura, the factory, has started working on the plastic tooling
- We are working on the production test platform which tests each unit as they are assembled in the factory
- We received samples of the USB cable and are now designing the cable heads
- The design of the packaging is already finished but we are creating the graphics for it, along with a quick start guide. We sent these for test printing this week.
A big hurdle cleared this week: the image analysis for finding good/bad photos is now at a launch-worthy level! This is a system that we will never stop improving, but it’s very exciting and worth mentioning that it’s now at a consistent working standard.
Have a great weekend!
/The Memoto Team