Finally! Our film team has hit the road (or, more correctly, the skies) for their 6 week long around-the-world trip. Their mission: to produce a full length documentary about lifelogging and quantified self.
They will be meeting with smart people from all sorts of areas within lifelogging: entrepreneurs, scientists, users and thoughtleaders. Hopefully, we will be able to collect the smart people’s smart thoughts into a film worth watching no matter if you’re a devoted self hacker or a complete n00b to whatever lifelogging and quantified self is all about. Our aim is to find out what lifelogging means to people today and what it will enable us to achive and experience in the future.
The film team, Amanda Alm and Ville Bloom, will tell all about it themselves here on the blog under the page Memoto Documentary. You can also follow their journey on Twitter: @amandaealm and @VilleEuren. Or follow their photostream on Instagram; Amanda is “alm021” there.
And if you’re interested in taking part and sharing your ideas in front of the camera yourself, here’s the tour plan:
- July 9-10: Copenhagen, Denmark
- July 10-12: Beirut, Lebanon
- July 12-14: Berlin, Germany
- July 14-17: Stockholm, Sweden
- July 17-22: London, England (with trips to Southampton, Oxford and Cambridge)
- July 22-24: Boston, MA, USA
- July 24-26: New York, NY, USA
- July 26-27: Toronto, ON, Canada
- July 27-30: Victoria, BC, Canada
- July 30-31: Portland, OR, USA
- July 31-August 5: San Francisco, CA, USA
- August 5-6: Los Angeles, CA, USA
- August 6-7: San Diego, CA, USA
- August 8-10: New Taipei, Taiwan
- August 10-15: Tokyo, Japan
Quite some trip, huh? Stay in touch and let us know what you think!
/Oskar, co-founder at Memoto and wanna-be-producer