SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – December 10, 2015 – Narrative, the company that introduced the Narrative Clip camera, announces that its newest wearable camera, Clip 2, will start shipping today. Those who pre-order Clip 2 before Dec. 31, 2015 can expect to receive it complete with a complimentary, protective Clip 2 Travel Pouch.
Allowing users to automatically capture authentic, spontaneous moments through videos and photos, Clip 2’s small size, lightweight body, sleek product design, and mounting options make it the most wearable video camera yet. Clip 2 is hands-free without any additional equipment, and content is easily shared and viewed through the Narrative App, Facebook, Instagram, and more social sites. Whether it’s capturing your child’s first Christmas morning or taking an impromptu holiday getaway, users can record that special moment without missing out on the experience.
Starting today, all those who pre-order Narrative Clip 2 as a holiday gift can add a complimentary Clip Travel Pouch to their order. The pouch will help keep the device off when not in use by blocking its light sensors, and keep it safe within the hyper-durable yet soft carry case. Narrative encourages everyone to #CaptureJoy this holiday season by entering to win a Clip 2 and share in others’ joy by visiting http://bit.ly/CaptureJoy.
“We are thrilled to begin shipping our second generation Clip,” says Martin Källström, CEO of Narrative. “The Clip 2 has been four years in the making and we are so excited to have the first units in users’ hands during the holiday season. We know this is such an important time for families and friends, everyone is making new memories and celebrating old ones. We are proud that our customers now will be able to capture these special moments with Clip 2.”
Narrative Clip 2 key features include:
- Full HD 1080p Video capability: Allows users to record video either directly through their device by double tapping or manually through the Narrative app on their smartphone
- A 86-degree lens: Captures 8 megapixel photos with improved light sensitivity for low-light settings
- Wireless connectivity with WiFi and Bluetooth: Accesses photos easily and instantly
- GPS: Helps you to remember the places you visited with location data
- Battery: Gives you plenty of time before a recharge with 30 hours of battery life during continuous time lapse capture; multiple days of battery life in standby
- Memory: Captures two full days of photos with the built in 8GB memory
- Stays water-resistant and durable even without a case, for everyday use in most environments
- A double-tap on the Clip 2 triggers the video camera to take a 10-second clip. To provide users with different options of how to shoot video, the Narrative app on your smartphone will act as a remote for the device.
Clip 2 retails at $199 and is available in Piano Black, Arctic White, and Narrative Red, with a range of accessories. Pre-orders are available at http://getnarrative.com. To see the video, visit: https://youtu.be/L3UxJmjVEm8.
Narrative is a Swedish company with a vision of giving everyone the ability to capture and share moments that matter. Narrative is an innovative market leader in wearable cameras and intelligent photo analysis that has created the world’s most wearable camera. Narrative’s image analysis service analyzes the photos and data and serves the user with her most meaningful and memorable moments in a mobile app photo and video stream. For more information on Narrative and Clip 2, please visit www.getnarrative.com