Being a new parent is a very exciting yet scary thing. It’s amazing to think you have the opportunity to raise life and bestow all your wisdom; however, the lack of sleep might get to you. Regardless it is certainly a very interesting point in your life and the life of your child. I think we can all relate to many situations on this list. Enjoy!
1) What you look like trying to make your baby laugh.
2) When you realize your child is just like you.
3) When your kid tries to speak for the first time…
4) Baby duty at night is like…
5) When your child finally leaves home for college, you’re like…
6) When you have to change your first diaper.
8) Paying for your kid(s) to go to school.
9) When you finally get your kid to sleep… you’re like…
10) Faking being interested in your kids’ favorite things.
11) When your child refuses to get dressed.
12) When your child asks for help with homework.
13) Trying to get them to sit still for a photo.
Main image via: lovesacorangecounty.wordpress.com
Parents love the Narrative Clip!
Our Narrative Clip wearable camera takes a photo every 30 seconds and has plenty of battery life to wear for an entire day! Capture moments with your children while still being part of the moment.